Praise the LORD!
Psalm 148 – What a beautiful Psalm of praise. The Psalmist calls for all of God’s creation to praise the LORD because God is GOD. God is glorious. God has blessed His people. God honors His faithful ones. God desires to have all creation praise and glorify His Holy Name!
Praise the LORD
- from the heavens!
- from the skies!
- all His angels!
- all the armies of heaven!
- sun and moon!
- all you twinkling stars!
- skies above!
- vapors high above the clouds!
Let every created thing give praise to the LORD, for He issued His command, and they came into being. He set them in place forever and ever. His decree will never be revoked.
Praise the Lord
- from the earth, you creatures of the ocean depths,
- fire and hail, snow and clouds,
- wind and weather that obey Him,
- mountains and all hills,
- fruit trees and all cedars,
- wild animals and all livestock,
- small scurrying animals and birds,
- kings of the earth and all people,
- rulers and judges of the earth,
- young men and young women,
- old men and children.
Let them all praise the name of the LORD. For His name is very great; His glory towers over the earth and heaven! He has made His people strong, honoring His faithful ones – the people of Israel who are close to Him.
Praise the Lord!
I can’t imagine the wonder and awe the writer felt as he penned this Psalm. It reminds me once again of the indescribable awe of God’s majesty, His unfathomable ways, His unconditional love and grace to each one of us, and so much more. We are so incredibly blessed.
Join with me today in the blessing being able to openly and freely Praise the Lord! ~ Faye